Search with Google

Google
 

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Sharp Objects are Larger Then They Appear

A clean bandage is a fashion accessory.

Paper cuts have nothing on me.

Right now I'm typing with bandaged fingers and trying to hit the right keys.

I'm the only person I know who has cut her finger with a butter knife... cutting butter.

I'm the only person I know who has cut her finger with tongs... tongs!

Sheer necessity has made me use this product. But I couldn't help giggling the first time I saw a package.

5 comments:

Catie said...

Yep, they look like finger condoms... I've cut myself with butter knives but usually they have a little bit of a serrated edge.

Jenny said...

Well that makes you the second person I know who's cut themselves on a butter knife. But I can join you in the cut yourself on the tongs club. :-)

Megan said...

OMG, Those are too funny. Keep those in your purse and see what people say when you pull one out.

Anonymous said...

My nemisis is burns. My husband teases me because I burn myself so often. little burns while cooking - they just don;t bother me much. And on the upside, my kids are all afraid of the stove so I don;t have to worry about them. Do you think those finger cots come in teflon?

BC said...

Teflon is a great idea. Even if I had full body armour, I would find a way to cut myself.